Manager Training Organization Jobs

1 to 10 of 75 vacancies

Sort by:  Date | Relevance

Assistant Delivery Manager - Learning and Development  

Access Healthcare - Chennai, Tamil Nadu

and ensure the plan is aligned with the organization’s goals Design and develop specific training programs such as training the first-time managers, etc. with the best available resources Regular updation

from: neuvoo.co.in - 2 days ago

HR Executive - Gurugram  

Shri Educare Limited - Gurugram, Haryana

. Coordinating Quarterly reviews of new joinees with reporting manager and CEO Ensuring back up documents are properly maintained Training and Development : Preparing annual training calendar for all SEL employees

from: neuvoo.co.in - 2 days ago

HR Generalist/Executive  

Linosys Solutions (P) Ltd.

known of payroll Management. Must be well smart to handle resources requirement as per skills and can Manage by own. Maintaining Policies and HR Records. Maintains organization staff by establishing INR 5,000 per month

from: aasaanjobs.com - 16 days ago

Associate HR Generalist - Mumbai  

Citigroup Inc - Mumbai, Maharashtra

Compensation Planning Promotions Talent Management – Calibration, Talent Book VOE/MPF Manager Support Implementation of Organization Realignment decisions RIF’s – preparations and legal review, Manager

from: neuvoo.co.in - 3 days ago

Program Consultant, MSP (Day Shift)  

Pontoon Solutions - Bengaluru, Karnataka

consultative inputs on various engagement types, training and process support to the client’s hiring managers and supplier base, resolves queries and issues and meets the program deliverables. ESSENTIAL DUTIES

from: neuvoo.co.in - 4 days ago

Tally Solutions - Manager - Engineering Lead/Development Lead (9-14 yrs)  

Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd. - Bangalore

Manager/Mentor : - Continuously drive engineering excellence within team as well as focus on individual also - Trainings - Ensure each team member readiness to play assigned role in the team. - Motivates

from: hirist.com - 17 days ago

Engagement Manager - AWS Professional Services  

Amazon.com - Bengaluru, Karnataka

strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product, service, and training teams, to deliver the right solutions and drive feature

from: neuvoo.co.in - 4 days ago

Training Manager  

Marriott International, Inc - Karnataka (+1 location)

of employees and provides feedback to individuals and/or managers. Evaluating Training Programs Effectiveness • Monitors enrollment and attendance at training classes. • Meets regularly with participants

from: neuvoo.co.in - 9 days ago

Human Resources Recruiter / Generalist (Bangalore Office)  

Open Systems International, Inc. (OSI) - Bengaluru, KA

on recruitment and attracting top talent to our organization. About 75% of the role is focused on recruitment and interviewing, the other 25% of the role is HR support. Specific on-the-job training

from: workable.com - More than 30 days ago

Register your CV
Post your CV now with our Partner
and receive job offers perfect for you!

Comp & Benefits Analyst - Bengaluru  

NetApp - Bengaluru, Karnataka

projects to successful implementation. Able to lead communications, training and development to upskill manager capabilities in leveraging compensation and benefits philosophy, platform and tools

from: neuvoo.co.in - 10 days ago


Get email alerts for: Manager Training Organization Jobs

Top locations

Loading map...

Top locations in India hiring now Manager Training Organization Jobs:

Login through

JobisJob Tutorial

Visit our Help Centre

JobisJob Forum

Start a Discussion and Share your Insights.

Join

Share Options

Filter jobs by

Related sections

My recent searches
You have no recent searches at the moment.
Use our Job Search to find your new job.

Refine your search

My recent searches
Manager Training Organization